- 50g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 250g lamb mince
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 onions, halved
- large handful of mint, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 courgettes, cut into batons
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50g feta, crumbled
- Make the meat patties. Turn oven to fan 180C/conventional 200C/gas 6. Out the breadcrumbs, mince, egg and plenty of seasoning in a bowl. Great in half an onion and add half the chopped mint. Mix well and shape into 8 patties. Put the patties on a large, shallow roasting tray.
- Bake. Cut the remaining onion halves into wedges and arrange them around the patties with the potatoes, courgettes and tomatoes. Drizzle with oil and season. Bake for 40 minutes, turning once, until the lamb is cooked and the veg is tender.
- Serve. Sprinkled with the feta and the remaining mint.